New CD Under Way

As most of you are aware, a few years ago, I produced my first CD entitled, "Were It Not For Grace". I learned so much going through the process of design, recording and practice. Many of you have asked me when we might be doing another CD. I am pleased to let you know we are working on a new CD which will be due out sometime in early 2008, but wanted to give you a sneak preview of one of the songs I will be including. Kelly and I recently recorded this track and wanted to share it with you here! Hope you enjoy it and as always we are interested in your thoughts!


Blessings,

Tara

4 comments:

Stephenb said...

Excellent recording! Thanks for sharing.

Rachael said...

You both have beautiful voices! Very soothing and true!! :-)

Megan said...

Tara, this song was beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing it!! It brings back some fond memories of EIS this year, and praising the Lord together. BTW, I have a blog at xanga.com/TruthSetsFree
God bless you as you continue to seek Him!!!!!

This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you SO much for sharing it here. Your voices blend together in a beautiful way, and your singing is very inspiring! I love this song too! Thank you SO much! We love you!

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision