Hello Again!

Hello my fellow Daughters of Vision!

I pray that each of you are growing in our Lord Jesus Christ!

My life has been so rich and full these last few months. God is so good and I would like to encourage you to never, never stop trusting Him! He knows exactly what He is doing!

As I look at a fresh new year I can't wait to see the plans that He has for each of us unfold!
God has been so faithful to bless me with more and more vision for life and I can't wait to share it with you in the days to come! We are living in a special time in history and there is a work to be done!

Have a wonderful day and check back soon!

- Tara

2 comments:

Hey Tara!
After reading your post I thought of this passage of scripture.
"Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:13-14
May this be the prayer of our hearts!
~Laurie =)

Evann said...

Hi Tara,

My name is Evann Whitt and I was at the conference in Dallas last weekend. There are a couple of girls at my church (along with another girl who also attended the conference. Her name is Katharine - she went upstage with you as a volunteer)who want to do the idea of throwing a Mother's Day banquet. Since you and Katrina are sooo creative, could you help us with some ideas as we want to make this extra special since we've never done this. Any suggestions or comments would be so appreciated!!

Tara, I cannot find words to describe how much I enjoyed the conference!! It was just fantastic! It was so inspiring and encouraging! I am amazed at how well you and Katrina know the Bible by your teachings! Your teachings were so convicting! I can't wait for y'all to have another conference nearby!

This is such a wonderful thing you are doing!!!

God bless!

~Evann~

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision