Prayer Alert!!!

Daughters of Vision,

We need to join together in prayer for this precious young lady!

I met Amy last Fall and she has been nothing but a blessing to me. Amy has such a love for Jesus and is such a wonderful example! God has given her a desire to minister to young ladies and I can see why. She has such a sweet and tender heart!

Can we pray for Amy girls?

I have an idea...at 8:00 tonight everyone stop what you are doing and let's all pray for Amy together! There are daughters from all over the world who are a part of Daughters of Vision! This will be powerful and God will bless it!

If you pray with me at 8:00 for Amy, would you leave a comment in the comment box and let me know so I can let Amy know? I really think this will bless her!

I will be praying from the airplane tonight! I am flying to Washington to visit my dear sister Kristen, my brother-in-law Reuben and my nieces Esther and Rose! Would you pray for my safety tonight too when you pray for Amy? Thank you dear friends!

Trusting Him,
Tara

P.S. The post that follows is an e-mail I received from Amy. Please read it so you know how to pray!

8 comments:

Jennifer and Jaimee Lavin said...

We'll be praying Tara. Thank you so much for letting us know. Is this Amy from Minnesota (EIS)??

God bless you!

Christa and Kate said...

We will pray for Amy tonight as a family for the Lord's complete healing on her, as well as throughout the next few days. Please give us an update on her as you get any new news!

We're so excited for you about going to Washington!! We'll definitely pray for protection and a great trip for you! :)

Love, Christa and Kate

Tara said...

Thank you all so much for praying! May the Lord be glorified!

Yes, this is Amy from EIS and Minnesota. I know you all can attest to the fact that she is so sweet and really has a heart for the Lord!

Love and blessings,
Tara

P.S. I've got to go catch my flight! :-)

Kirsten B. said...

I will definitely be praying for you and Amy tonight!

Anonymous said...

We are praying for Amy! May the Lord bless and keep her,may He cause His face to shine upon her, be gracious to her, and give her His peace. God bless you Tara for your sensitivity to others. Thanks for letting us know so that we can join you and everyone in prayer.

Evann said...

I'll definetly be praying for Amy tonight! Thanks so very much for letting us know about her! (I'll also be praying that you have a safe flight!) :)

Have a good day, everyone!

Anonymous said...

The Whitt family will be praying for Amy, her doctors and you during your travels.

Amy said...

Dear Tara and all who prayed for me,
I want to thank you SO VERY MUCH for your prayers!!! I really don't know how I can thank you enough or tell you how much it means to know that my precious family in Christ (including those I have never met) are holding me up in prayer! The Lord has answered in such sweet ways and I could really feel the prayers (which I so needed)! It has been an amazing journey. Yes, it has been painful, but oh, the Lord is doing such beautiful things through this time... I could share story after story of His faithfulness! He is so GOOD, all of the time! Truly, He is the greatest treasure of all - As long as we have Him, we have all we need!
I am on the road to recovery now. A few more weeks of healing and resting to go! Thank you SO much for holding me up! I am asking the Lord to bless you all in rich ways!
With love and gratefulness in our amazing Savior,
Amy
Psalm 116:1-9

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision