Hello Again!

Hello Girls!

I am sooo sorry for the quietness of the blog. We have lost our Internet connection for the past several days now. It should be up tomorrow! I am at the library right now using the Internet and just wanted to let you all know that we haven't forgotten you! :-)

Stay close to Jesus and read and meditate on Phil. 4:4 and 1 Thess. 5:18. These are a couple of verses that God has given me lately. Study them and let God speak to your heart and then as soon as we get our connection back, I will share how God is using these verses in my life!

Have a wonderful and joy filled day,
Tara

1 comments:

Evann said...

Oh good! I was wondering what happened to you. Glad everyone's still alive. :P When do you think your internet connection will be back up?

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision