This past weekend, Kristen and Reuben took me on a road trip! We went to East Washington, Idaho, and Montana! Here I am standing in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.

The beautiful lake Coeur d'Alene! God is sooo amazing!

We were exploring in Idaho when Reuben got a very spontaneous idea! He thought it would be fascinating to drive to the border of Montana! I am a very spontaneous person myself and immediately agreed! So we all hopped in the van and set off for Montana! Upon arrival we hopped out to of the car into the cold rain and Reuben snapped our picture!
This is Spokane, WA! I couldn't believe how beautiful it was!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Evann said...

Wow!! What great and beautiful pictures!!!

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision