"My Grace is Sufficient!"

Dear Daughters of Vision,

I received the following e-mail yesterday! I can not begin to tell you how encouraged I was to keep doing what is right no matter what! We (Kelly, Elizabeth and I) went to Sea World this past Thursday. Little did we know that while we were there, we were being watched! :-)

Oh girls, stay close to Jesus! Don't give in to peer pressure. It's not worth it. When we stand for something and then give in, what is the watching world going to think? Jesus gives us the grace (the desire and the power to do His will) so we don't have to rely on our own strength!

2 Cor. 12:9 "And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

That sure is relieving to me, because it has nothing to do with me, but everything to do with my Precious Savior. When we stand firm and do what's right in the Lord's strength, this is when our Christianity becomes believable!

You never know who might be watching you my sister. Please remember that you represent the rest of us in th body of Christ.

This also was a reminder that even more importanly, the eye of the Lord is upon us. He is watching everything that we do. There is not one place that we can go, where His eye is not upon us.

Psalm. 33:18 "Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in His mercy."
Pslam. 34:15 "The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry."
1 Peter 3:12a "For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous."

This is very comforting and sobering at the same time.

Girls, let's live our lives with no regrets. We know that the Lord is watching us and we never know when someone else might be watching as well!

Do what's right no matter what! Have a wonderful day as you obey the Lord!

Rejoicing In Him,
Tara

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful testimony to all 3 maidens! You live what you believe...no matter what the situation/mood/feeling. I give all the praise and thanksgiving to our Saviour! Thank you, to all the maidens that contribute to this blog and all the maidens reading this wonderful and encouraging blog!! It makes me feel more comfortable, as a Titus 2 woman, that there are more and more God-honoring young ladies who willing and with much joy obey their earthly parents and their Heavenly Father.
Now, if only there was a site/blog for sons/fathers....it is MUCH NEEDED!
Blessings, joy, and love to all!!

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision