Special places...


Last year (at the conference) I (Tara) was reading my Bible on this boulder, when all of a sudden a bee came buzzing out of the thicket behind me. I knew at once, that this bee was being used by the enemy, to distract me from what God was trying to teach me. I immediately commanded the bee to leave in the mighty name of JESUS! Would you believe, that pesky bee went flying right in front of me once more and disappeared into the thicket never to return again? :-) Our God is so amazing and I praise Him for His power and faithfulness! Just thought I would brighten your day with this powerful and pretty humorous testimony! :-)

I'm so glad for the gift of laughter! Truly, laughter is good medicine! Have a wonderful and joy filled day girls!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"He is before all things, and in him all things hold together." (Colossians 1:17)

"In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind." (Job 12:10)

"He makes springs pour water into the ravines; it flows between the mountains. They give water to all the beasts of the field; the wild donkeys quench their thirst. The birds of the air nest by the waters; they sing among the branches. He waters the mountains from his upper chambers; the earth is satisfied by the fruit of his work. He makes grass grow for the cattle, and plants for man to cultivate-bringing forth food from the earth." (Psalm 104:10-14)

Anonymous said...

"Ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds of the air, and they will tell you; or speak to the earth, and it will teach you, or let the fish of the sea inform you. Which of these does not know that the hand of the Lord has done this? In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind." (Job 12:7-10)

"Ever since the creation of the world his eternal power and divine nature, invisible though they are, have been understood and seen through the things he has made. So they are without excuse." (Romans 1:20)

Amy Vest said...

Dear Friend,

I loved this story! It was fun to see "the rock" you told me about! I was reading my Bible in my devotions the other day and came across this verse:

"They compassed me about like bees: they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of the LORD I will destroy them."

It made me think of you! The Name of our Jesus is so powerful! May we love Him more!

With much love to you in His wonderful Name,
Amy

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision