Back from California!

Dear Daughters of Vision!

Hello again!!! We just arrived back from California where we celebrated my grandfather's 80th birthday! Our time was spent visiting, laughing, eating :-) and catching up with our relatives! We had a special dinner in honor of my grandfather and then spent some time sharing special memories and how he has impacted our lives!

On the way home, we stopped to visit the Grand Canyon! I couldn't believe my eyes when I hopped out of the car and stood at the edge of the canyon. My heart began to fill with praise to our maker for His mighty and glorious power! Our God, who created such an amazing world, is the same God that lives inside each of us, if we are His! He is the Lover of our Souls who comforts us and loves us and He is our Great Shepherd who protects and guides us through life! Praise the mighty and precious name of Jesus!

We really enjoyed the long car ride together as a family to and back from California! Fascinating stories were told and retold from dad and mom, favorite songs were sung, batteries were jumped and re-jumped :-) (our car died at least 3 times during our trip) and memories were made that will last forever!

In case any of you are wondering, I haven't had computer access a whole lot, thus the reason for the absence of updates. I'm glad to be back though and hope each of you are rejoicing in the Lord on this beautiful Wednesday afternoon!

Check back soon for some exciting pictures and updates!

Rejoicing in Him,
Tara

2 comments:

Best Life said...

Welcome home! Can't wait to hear all about your trip. Too bad you had car trouble. My goodness! Lisa~

Dean said...

What a coincidence! I just got back from a week in CA visiting family and friends! Unfortunately, didn't have time to join my parents at the Grand Canyon. :(

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision