Are you Radiant?

Today I dropped a check by the church where my student recital will be held this Friday! I was greeted by the receptionist and was so blessed by her testimony. She was an elderly woman and I noticed a radiance about her. As she was helping me, I observed an opened Bible on her desk...verses were highlighted all over the page. All at once I realized why this woman was so joyful and radiant! It was the glow of Jesus shining through her and onto her face! She was drawing her joy from the One who is JOY!

Are you letting Jesus radiate through you and fill you with His joy and presence? This challenged me once again in this area!

Have a wonderful joy-filled day!

Rejoicing in Him,
Tara

0 comments:

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision