How Long Has it Been?

Dear Daughters of Vision,

I hope each of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

How long has it been, since you expressed to the Lord how thankful you are, for what He has done for you and blessed you with?

I don't just mean material things...For example: how long has it been since you thanked God for His grace that He lavished upon you, when you were going through a hard time? What about the time when He filled your heart with His joy when you were sad? Or what about those special times that He allowed you to have as a family, that have given you precious memories that will last a life time?


As I ponder on these things in my own life, there are too many to count! Here are the top three on my list!


1.His wonderful salvation! I will be forever grateful, for the saving work that Jesus did in me, when He saved me from my sins and gave me everlasting life! Thank You Lord Jesus!


2. I am so grateful for my family! There is no place that I would rather be, than in my home, with my precious family! Thank You Lord Jesus!

3. I am so grateful for the rich and never ending storehouse of grace, that Jesus pours out on me, each and every day of my life! (He knows exactly what we need girls...never forget that!) Thank You Lord Jesus!

Let's not go through life without expressing to the Lord our gratefulness and thankfulness!

Spend some time with Him today girls...just thanking Him for...............................?

Have a wonderful day and keep your eyes on Jesus!

Rejoicing in Him,
Tara

What are you thankful for? Share with all of us, by leaving a comment!...Tara

5 comments:

I am thankful for:
-My sweet little kitty (Well it just came to mind first!)
-My family
-Christmas lights (We love to go drive around and look at them)
Hmmm... I can think of so many other things! Your Thanksgiving napkins looked great! Well I will see you on Sunday!
-Whitten

kate bridges said...

Thanks for the great reminder! There are so many things I am grateful for - and being friends with you and your family is definitely near the top of the list! :)

These are wonderful things to be grateful for! Thank you for your sweet comments my friends! I am grateful for your friendship too!

Have a wonderful day,
Tara

Anonymous said...

Right now I am especially thankful for my teacher who is leaving soon and my youth leaders who are going to the mission field.
~Hannah D.

Anonymous said...

In the Whitt household, we are truly thankful for so many things...in the top ten is yours and Katrina's blog!
Thank you for always encouraging the young maidens (and mothers too)!

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision