One Thing...

Dear Daughters of Vision,

How are you doing on this wonderful winter evening? I hope you are rejoicing in the Lord! :-)

I started memorizing Psalm 27, last week! I am working on one verse a day and I'm now on verse 8! God has really used this whole chapter in my life, but an extra special verse right now, is verse 4 which says, "One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in His temple."

My Amplified Bible says it this way: "One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek, inquire for, and [insistently] require: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord [in His presence] all the days of my life, to behold and gaze upon the beauty [the sweet attractiveness and the delightful loveliness] of the Lord and to meditate, consider, and inquire in His temple."

God is challenging me to seek one thing...ONE THING! What is that one thing? THE LORD JESUS CHRIST! To love Him, talk with Him, listen to Him and delight in Him! To spend time basking in His wonderful, glorious presence!
He loves us girls (John 3:16, Jer. 31:3) and nothing can ever separate us from His love! (Rom. 8:38-39)

(Special hint...I'm teaching Psalm 27 to my little sister also!)

Spend time with your Savior today! Read His Word, and listen to His still, small voice!


Join me and let's seek that one thing, Jesus Christ, together with all of our hearts!

Rejoicing in Him,
Tara

0 comments:

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision