Tara's thoughts on memory verse 5!

"Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand."

"Let all men know and perceive and recognize your unselfishness (your considerateness, your forbearing spirit). The Lord is near [He is coming soon]." (Amplified)

I never really fully understood what this word "moderation" really meant, until I began to study this verse more in depth. Let your unselfishness, considerateness and forbearing spirit be perceived and recognized by all men! I really had to search my own heart in these areas, because I want to be a woman like this! I want the Lord Jesus to work these qualities in my whole being! "Lord, have Your way in my heart and do whatever it takes to produce these qualities in me!"

Rejoicing in Him,
Tara

0 comments:

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision