Thank You for Praying!

Dear Daughters of Vision,

Thank you so much for praying for my recital last week! The Lord really blessed the event and made everything run smoothly. Towards the end of the recital, God lead me to share my testimony, right before Kelly and I sang the closing song, "For I am Saved by Grace."

During the reception, one of my piano students parents, came up to me and expressed their gratefulness for sharing the gospel by giving my testimony. They had a relative there that was lost and apparently the only time this precious soul hears the gospel is at my recitals! I was very surprised, but excited at the same time!
Praise the Lord for His saving power; seeds were sown and the gospel was given. Please pray for tender hearts, as each person that was there, is now responsible for what they heard.


Thank you again for praying, each of you are a blessing to me!


Rejoicing in Him,
Tara

2 comments:

kate bridges said...

That is so exciting about your Gospel presentation, Tara! Will you be posting pictures from the recital? Would love to see them! :)

Thank you for praying Kate! What a blessing to have a friend like you!

Sure! I would be happy to post some pictures!

How are you doing?

Thanks so much for your encouarging comment Kate!

God bless you,
Tara

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision