Verse 4!

Dear Daughters of Vision,

How are you doing with your memory verses girls? The past three days have been so rich as I have let these living verses of God's Word, really reached down deep into my heart and there minister to my deepest needs.


Verse 4 - "Rejoice in the Lord always: and Again I say, Rejoice."

"Rejoice in the Lord always [delight, gladden yourselves in Him]; again I say, Rejoice!"
(Amplified)


WOW! What deep meaning this verse has! God is telling us how we are to live every single day of our lives! REJOICING! Rejoicing in everything!

You might ask, "Tara, do you mean that I have to rejoice when I'm having a bad day or when things aren't going the way I want them to?" No, dear sister...I'm not telling you that you have to do this, GOD is! :-) That's right!

You see, the Lord didn't qualify that statement and say "Rejoice if you feel like it and when things are going well for you." No. Rejoice ALWAYS and again (in case you didn't hear correctly) I say rejoice! This is not just advice from our loving Lord, it is a COMMAND!

This is quite a challenge for me, but that's OK because we have the power of the living God within us!

Make it a daily habit to obey your Savior by rejoicing in Him in everything!

Rejoicing in Him,

Tara

0 comments:

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision