Back in the Saddle Again!

Thank you for sharing your Christmas with us. Love the homemade gifts from your sister and b-i-l.
Please give us on update on your health...we have been praying for you.

Blessings,

The W Family

Thank you all so much for your love, concern and prayers! I'm all better and back to normal now! PTL! Looking back, I am very grateful for the sickness that God allowed in my life because it gave me the opportunity to really ponder my New Year and slow down just a little bit. I'm back in the saddle again! Thanks again friends!

Tonight I am finally making the Christmas dinner that I have planned for SO long! Part of the meal will include a braided bread wreath for everyone! I'm really excited about trying this new recipe, so we'll see how it turns out! :-) I hesitated to add this because I know it will be very hard for anyone to believe but when I went to make the dinner a few days ago, our oven wouldn't start. The men have been working on it ever since. They have one of two ovens working. IS THIS DINNER REALLY MEANT TO BE ? Will this oven fall under conviction, repent and decide to do the right thing? Well, we shall see.

Rejoicing in Him,
Tara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are on the mend! Strep throat is horrible. Your words have helped Evann deal with her hip injury...she has had and will continue to be stationary for a few more weeks. As you know, for an active person, that is a challenge. But thanks to you and your blog, it has given her several reasons to be thankful and think about things...as well as memorize!
We are sure your dinner will be delicious!!!
Blessed 2009!!!
Satisfied in Christ,
The Whitt family

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are better now!! I LOVE the new look of the blog!! Happy New Year! May the Lord richly bless you this 2009, Tara and Kelly! I love reading your blog! ~Hannah D.

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision