Scripture Memory Update!

Dear Daughters of Vision,

Hello everyone! Greetings from a very busy household! Reality has set in and I have to admit something.
I'm afraid I chose to give a wonderful challenge at the absolute busiest time of the year! Families are in, cooking and cleaning need to be attended to, etc... ! We here at Daughters of Vision, have decided that some grace needs to be extended to all of you precious DOVS that took up the challenge!

So drum roll please...The new official ending date has been set for Jan 7th! Through Christ we can do this girls! So brush up on the verses that you have completed so far, and start mastering the new ones! I want to see everyone cross the finish line and have God's precious Word hidden in their hearts! Thy word have I his in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Psalm119
:11 and look at verse 15! I will meditate in thy precepts and have respect unto thy ways. I will delight myself in thy statutes. I will not forget thy word. !!!!!
Our official verse for today is: "All the saints salute you, chiefly they that are of Caesar's household."
This one is very simple and easy! Join me and let's hide it in our hearts right now, if you haven't already OK?
"All the saints salute you, chiefly they that are of Caesar's household." One more time...ready? "All the saints salute you, chiefly they that are of Caesar's household."
OK, now I'm going to type the verse without looking! Here I go!
"All the saints salute you, chiefly they that of of Caesar's household." Oops, only ONE of. :-)

Try it now for yourself in the comment box and see how well you can do!

Great job!

I'll be looking forward to hearing from each of you soon!

Rejoicing in Him,
Tara

5 comments:

Karen said...

All the saints salute you, chiefly they that are of Caesars household.
OK how did I do?

Kate Bridges said...

Hello Tara and Kelly!
So glad to hear that you are back to normal again, Tara! The pictures that you have posted from Christmas and New Year's activities are just darling - it's fun to see what y'all have been up to! :)
Just wanted to let you know that I just memorized the last verse of Philippians 4! This has really been good for me to do this challenge, b/c Scripture memory has always been hard and frustrating for me - but this has been a great experience and has re motivated me! I think that the "one verse a day" method is very doable!
So thank you for initiating this with us! :)
With love,
Kate

Anonymous said...

I am so glad for the extended date! I only made it to verse 11. Off I go to catch up and finish the chapter! Thanks for the encouragement!

Best Life said...

Oh hooray for extensions! Between holidays and preparing for the Film Festival we are only barely getting it read, much less memorized. But we will get it done in God's timing. He knows what we can do.

The pictures are great. Reuben is great at braiding!

Mrs. P~

Anonymous said...

All the saints salute you, chiefly they that are of Caeaser's household.

Let me just say, how much I love this idea even if it was from a couple months ago. It encourages me to do this everyday. I only found this blog a few days ago and what a blessing it has been. It's wonderful to see Christian women conducting themselves as such. What role models you girls are in a world that gets more and more immoral everyday. May God bless your whole family for honoring God!

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision