We woke up the very first morning that we were in Washington to a beautiful winter wonderland!
I looked out the window from my room and just simply could not believe my eyes!
Elizabeth and I, being from warm Texas were hoping that snow would fall
at some point during our visit! But Kristen had warned us that the snow season was pretty much past.
God truly blessed us by giving us a snowy white gift the very first morning!!!


Isn't this a beautiful sight?
Kristen and Reuben are trying to sell their house right now.
They would like to get out on some land and upgrade to a little bit of a larger house.
I must say that I will be sad to say goodbye to this cute little house.
We have made so many memories here and this is also the house where both of my nieces were born.


The white sparkling snow reminds me of the verse:
Psalm 51:7
Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
When we ask Christ to forgive us girls , this is how God sees us!
Only we are even whiter!


Elizabeth was so excited when she heard that she was going to fly with me
to come up and visit Kristen, Reuben and our nieces.

I encourage everyone of you precious young ladies to keep on fighting
the fight and finish the course!
2 Tim 4:7-8
I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith.
Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto them also that love his appearing.

Continue to thrive where God has you and keep focused on Jesus!
Blessings,
Kelly
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Kelly for sharing the pictures of the snow (!!!) and of your sister and her BEAUTIFUL daughters! OOOHHH...they are just so darling!
We have on our boxing gloves to "fight the fight". Thank you for the encouragement!
Blessings,
The WHitt family

Keilah said...

Oh my goodness. How long are you in town for? I would love to see you!!

Keilah Engstrom

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision