Last week when Kathryn came over we decided to make Valentine's cards and notebooks. Since Valentine's Day is a little different for those of us that are still young ladies waiting for God's best, we decided to make a card each for my Aunt. My Aunt has never been married and so we decided to be her special Valentine and give her something to smile about. :-)

Here are the notebooks that Elizabeth and Kathryn made. I bought pink notebooks, fun sticky jewels and stickers for this fun project!



I decided to make a rose petal, flower card. It folds up into a neat little square believe it or not! :-) I wrote a bunch of verses around the edges to encourage my Aunt.

Elizabeth put a lot of effort into her beautiful card. Those are little heart flowers that pop out when you open the card up.
Blessings, Kelly
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Eyes on the Light said...

Kelly, this is such a lovely idea! You are so sweet. :) Hope you had a nice Valentines Day! I love you!

Your sister in Christ, Grace P.

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision