How Important Is The Bible to You?

Dear my sisters in Christ,

How important is the Bible to you?

I know my dad wrote an article about this before, but this is from me (Elizabeth).
Well how important is it? I always say and I know you do too "well, I'll just read my Bible LATER". What happens later, you forget and say, "Oh NO, I didn't read my Bible today, well tomorrow I will"! You promise yourself, then what happens tomorrow... well you say I'm too busy with school and stuff later, forgetting the promise you did the night before.

Before you know it you will have gone a week a month 2 months 3 months 4 months who knows maybe even a year without reading your Bible. What happened to those days?

Have you ever thought about when you hug your mom that that hug will never be the same and will never be at that same time again? Time goes by fast. My sister Kristen's wedding was 5 years ago and it seems like yesterday?

Be careful about when you read the bible or when you get into a fight the words you spoke might have been mean and you wish you did not say them or make mean faces at them but what can you do about them for you said it and you did it .

For when ever you look forward to something don't look too much forward for before you know it your words will be said and the time will be bed time time for you to go to sleep.

I know I am 9 but I have sisters that encourage me and I find the right words that God gives his children who obey him.

Remember that whenever you get glory you give it to God.

Rejoicing in him,
Elizabeth Joy

P.S. Satan wants you to be encouraging girls if only it is done...TOMORROW. Do it today!!!!

3 comments:

quinn emery said...

thank you for reminding me about this Elizabeth! :)

Quinn

Hello Riddell girls!

Thank you for your encouragement, Elizabeth! You are so right - it is easy to put off the Word of God, but we should always make it our first priority!

And Kelly, I wanted to thank you for your post about confidence in the Lord! What you said really related to Christa and me, b/c both of us tend to be shy, but your post was a blessing and encouragement for us to keep allowing the Lord to grow us in this area!

We love y'all! Hope to see you soon!
Kate

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the reminder Elizabeth.. that was very helpful.Sarah

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision