A Testimony of God's Goodness!

Dear Daughters of Vision,

Hello!!!!!!!!!!! How have each of you been? I had a wonderful trip and thought you might like to see some pictures of the inner city mission work that I did in Minneapolis!

The whole trip was truly orchestrated by the Lord and He directed every step of my journey!

When I first heard about the conference, I really didn't think twice about the possibility of attending, seeing as it was in MN! (Believe it or not, I don't frequent that part of the country too often!) :-)

A few weeks ago
I had played the piano at a friend's wedding, and shortly thereafter, received a love gift from them. I did not know what to do with the gift and so I prayed about it and held it up to the Lord, asking Him to show me what He would have me do with it!

Shortly after that, I received another e-mail about the girl's conference and this time they were asking for more leaders. This really got my attention and I longed to go and help. "Could it be Lord that You would have me go and minister at this conference?" The next day I made known the opportunity to my parents and they immediately gave me their blessing! My plane ticket was just barely above the amount I had! As if that wasn't already enough, I felt a burden to do some sort of mission work while in MN! I went so far as to even type "mission work MN" in google. I let the Lord know my burden, for I knew it was He who had placed such a burden on my heart! That very next evening, I received an e-mail from the family I would be staying with and she informed that we would be ministering to the inner city children of Minneapolis for 3 hours on Sunday! PTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excitement filled my heart and I literally RAN down the stairs, (trying hard not to trip and fall in the process) and read the e-mail to my mom!


I share all of this to bring glory to the Lord Jesus Christ and to encourage you dear sister, don't lose heart! Whatever situation you are going through right now, God is actively at work and is intimately involved in the most minute detail of your precious life! Trust Him with all of your heart and do not even for one minute lean on your own understanding! (Prov. 3:5-6)

Share your heart with Him tonight...He wants to hear the voice and desires of His princess!

Rejoicing in Him,
Tara

P.S. I will be posting more pics of the inner city work as soon as I get my camera card back! (I left it in MN!) While working with the inner city kids, I met a darling girl! When I post more pics I will share some of the funny things that she said! -Tara

1 comments:

Eyes on the Light said...

Glad you're back, Tara! I miss you girls. I hope we can see y'all soon! I'm so glad you were able to do some work for the Lord... that is always wonderful!

I have told lots of my friends about your blog. :)

Your sister in Christ, Grace P.

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision