Faithful Friendships!

This past Saturday I had the wonderful joy of seeing my friend Katrina again at a friend's wedding! It is such a blessing to have a godly friend who loves the Lord and who is seeking Him with her whole heart! Friendships that are built on the Lord Jesus Christ are priceless.
We had such a blessed time visiting and sharing what God has been doing in our lives and before we left, we found a private room where we spent some time together in prayer!

Thank you Katrina for your faithful friendship!

Rejoicing in Him,
Tara

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! sorry I have not posted much. ;)
The computer was not working.
I could not see what you had put on the site until now.
Where were you in this picture?
Love and blessings,
Hannah Hollifield

Courtney said...

Hello Tara!
I just found your blog today and really enjoyed looking through it! I enjoyed seeing what another young lady is doing with her years after high school. I look forward to reading it in the future. Keep up the good work; ministry to younger girls is so important!

~Courtney K.
www.courtneykrause.blogspot.com

Fun, Tara! :) Seeing the two of y'all together reminds me of the wonderful Maiden's Quest retreat!! Such good memories!
Love to all!
Kate

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision