The Fourth Test! Neigh!

Just down the street from our house we saw this precious little horse, just one week old.
Of course, I stopped and asked if I could get a picture.
Elizabeth certainly enjoyed the stop and the owner was very gracious. Blessings, Kelly

And now for our 4th test for decision making! The Spiritual Test: Am I being people-pressured or Spirit-led? "Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God?...If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ." Galatians 1:10 Wow! This one really hits close to home, doesn't it? As young women it is very easy to please others and conform to what they want us to do, but God's Word very clearly teaches us that we are to seek the approval of God. Live for an audience of One!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision