Dear Daughters of Vision,

We have really enjoyed hearing from each of you! Our hearts are filled with joy as we hear about the ways that God is working in each of your precious lives! Girls, wherever you are tonight I want to be an encouragement to you!

God has laid a message on my heart and it is my prayer that He would use it in all of our lives as we seek to live for Him!
Here's the message: DO WHAT'S RIGHT NO MATTER WHAT! DO WHAT'S RIGHT EVEN IF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE IT...EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO...AND...YES, EVEN IF YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND IT!...JUST DO WHAT'S RIGHT! When my parents first shared this truth with me, I thought, "how simple!" And the fact is, it is that simple! This truth has completely changed my life and simplified the struggles I always faced over making decisions. Take any decision that you are facing right this minute... "Should I______?" Now go straight to the Bible. What does God say about it? Does He say that it's right?

The Lord has to be our standard, girls! If not, then we are left to what WE think is right. This reminds me of the verse in Prov. 3:5..."and lean not unto your own understanding"
You see, it doesn't matter if you don't feel like doing what's right...it doesn't matter if you don't want to do what's right...and yes, girls it doesn't even matter if we don't understand it...we are to do what's right! It's that easy! What freedom I have received since applying this wonderful truth and it has completely taken away the agonizing debates I used to have with the enemy. Now, I only have ONE choice! May the Lord bless you as you do what's right no matter what!

Rejoicing in Him, Tara

2 comments:

Thank you for your encouragement! I always feel so motivated by the things you and Kelly share with us on your blog!

The pictures of you and Kelly and Stephen and Elizabeth are darling! :)

Please tell Kelly that we made her watermelon drink just today for my mom and her friend while they were working outside in the garden! :) It was so refreshing and tasty after their hot job! :)

Can't wait to hear about your trip to Washington - have a wonderful time!

With love,
Kate

Lauren said...

Such an encouraging truth! Thank you!

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision