Resting in the Joy of What Thou Art!

Elizabeth and Esther making lunch for all of us out of
Elizabeth's "Kids in the Kitchen" cookbook.
Another big helper,
although no one seems to be using her to her full potential.
An interesting lunch, right? It actually
tasted better than it looks. It was a tuna dip!
Here you see a major factory assembly line in full production!
And what are we producing, you wonder?
Tara's really bright and cheerful beach quilt!
We might even have a picture of it tomorrow!

I hope you know the hymn "Jesus, I am Resting, Resting"
It has been running through our minds all day.
The first verse says: Jesus, I am resting, resting
In the joy of what Thou art;
I am finding out the greatness
Of Thy loving heart.
Thou hast bid me gaze upon Thee,
And Thy beauty fills my soul,
For by Thy transforming power,
Thou hast made me whole!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision