Taste and See!

Hello to everyone. Just had a few pictures we thought you might enjoy.
We had a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables we needed to use up so we decided to juice!
Lots of work, but well worth it.
We finished the aprons today and will get you a picture soon. I almost
have my new dress finished!
I Corinthians 10:31 Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

Psalm 34:8 O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusts in him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello LADIES! I cant tell you enough how much I have learned about all of you guys through this BLOG. I love the pictures, and I love all the stories and advice...Thanks! I hope you get this and are able to respond!

Love Hannah Riddell

Tara, Kelly and Elizabeth said...

Hello Hannah!
It was so great to hear from you!
I am glad that you have enjoyed this blog! How are you doing? We hope that we will get to see you all very soon in the nearby future! We love you and thanks for stopping by!!!
Have a very blessed evening!
Love and hugs,
Tara, Kelly and Elizabeth

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision