God's Faithfulness!

A quick update. God's faithfulness continues to be so real as I watch
with amazement at all He is doing in our lives.
We were blessed to share some very special time with
Reuben, Kristen, Esther and Rose at a delicious Thai restaurant!

God's ways are certainly above our ways.

We were encouraged at church today to remember our m&m's.
John 15:7 "If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you..."
Our m&m's are memorization and meditation!
I thought this was a simple way to help us to remember to do
two very important things.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Melody said...

Yummy, I would LOVE the recipe for the broccoli salad! Do you happen to have it?

Mikaela said...

Praise the Lord for all He is doing in your life and in Stephen's life. Looks like you're having a wonderful time!

Very good! Nice pictures! Sounds like fun! :D Hope you have a wonderful day!
Love,
~Emily

The Kilian Family said...

Very precious...you can see the love that is in the air. And, I must say, using very good self-control in the water picture...Stephen tends to have a natural self-control...hands in the pocket look...though, Tara seems to be holding her right hand in place so it doesn't gravitate towards Stephen! (big smile) Some wholesome humor is okay!
The joys of waiting to embrace.

Keilah said...

How wonderful!

I like the "M&M" thing. How creative!

Amy said...

I rejoice in the Lord's beautiful plan and ways, dear friend! I love you and continue to pray. Thanks for the update!

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision