A Hot Summer Day!

Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day.
However, the scorching heat (ah, August) kept me indoors.
I didn't really plan to spend the entire day in the kitchen
but between meals and special baking it just worked out that way.
But what fun! I really wasn't all alone even if everyone ducked out of all the pictures.
Mom was just around the corner sewing a new maternity skirt for Kristen.
I decided to try my hand at real (normal?) cinnamon rolls.
Posted by PicasaReading the recipe first...yes, these are not pancakes.
We are free to continue.

2 comments:

What beautiful pictures here! I love looking at your blog, and it is such a blessing to me! I am very encouraged at all the things you do together, and just your example of godly womanhood. Thank you for sharing here, and for writing on your blog! I love it. The LORD has blessed me SO much by knowing you all. I love you Tara, Kelley and Elizabeth!
Love in Christ,
Dani

Tara, Kelly and Elizabeth said...

We love you too Dani!!!

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision