A Bible Study from a Child's Perspective

Kelly asked me (Elizabeth) to tell you about a Bible Study that happened at our house recently.
I have to admit that I was on the other side of the room,
not paying a lot of attention.

However, I will try to tell you about how I think it went. I may have misunderstood some of the details, I suppose. But this is pretty much how I remember it.
First, I made sure that they were spaced appropriately on the couch - a Bible's width apart!

Everyone was in a very sober mood. It looked like this would be a time of very serious study.
Stephen began by making a few pleasant remarks.
Suddenly, he read something that caused him to become very agitated!
He didn't seem pleased that Tara was not taking him very seriously.

Tara got herself under control and was listening carefully.

But then she said that she would like to share a few verses.
He didn't seem to be taking her very seriously either!
Tara went for the kill. She was pointing to the exact verses she wanted him to see.
But he said "I don't know what you're talking about. Those verses are not even in my Bible."
At this point, I came over to check out the situation and try to
diffuse the tense atmosphere.
Well, this is how it all seemed to me. Of course, I am still very young.
Anyway, it all ended happily. I must tell you, this is one of my favorite faces in the whole wide world! :)

6 comments:

Holly said...

Haha! Too funny! Those photos are birlliant! :D

This is adorable Elizabeth!! Christa and I were both laughing out loud as we were reading!! :)

Keilah said...

Awwww! That is so sweet Elizabeth!! How fun!

Thank you so much for sharing!

Keilah

Lauren said...

Quite hilarious! I enjoyed the Bible study very much ! (-:

Best Life said...

So funny! I hope they learned SOMETHING from their Bible study! Mrs. P~

Moriah said...

Haha!

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision