A Happy Grandpa!


Our grandpa arrived back in town a couple of days after our engagement.


He was just thrilled with our good news.



What a loving, kind man he is. We were ice skating and he
came
straight to the rink!



This was his first time to meet Stephen and what a joy it was!
He said he understood what I see in him!



He is a precious, godly saint. We pray he will heal rapidly
and come home in another week.
Psalm 57:1 Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto
me: for my soul trusteth in thee:
yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge,
until these calamities be overpast.

5 comments:

Keilah said...

Oh my goodness! What a SWEET and precious picture that first one is! I love it!

Still eagerly waiting to hear details of your engagement day!
~Keilah

Keilah said...

... And for pictures of your "beautiful" ring.

Smiles,
K

That's so sweet! I love that!
Where is that ice rink? I need to skate this year. I used to competitive skate when I was younger for 7 years. :D
~ Mrs. Poteet

Momtoeight said...

What precious pictures! We loved them, and what fun that must have been. We eagerly look forward to updates every day on your blog. What an encouragement it is to us! We love you, Tara, Kelley and Elizabeth!!!

Love,
Dani and Amanda

Best Life said...

Lovely, but the real news is that Mrs. Poteet used to do competitive skating! LOL! Mrs. P~

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision