Let Us Give Thanks!

This morning we woke up to a beautiful day in the south. It was cool and crisp, more or less, so I decided to attempt to wear a sweater.
Our relatives can't come till Saturday, so we aren't having Thanksgiving till then. I was inspired to head outdoors and decorate the house for Christmas. I had all kinds of wonderful ideas in my mind.
But first, my sweet kitty came to wish me a good morning.
Enjoying one of my favorite furry creatures. Her brother must have still been asleep or he would be competing for attention.

8 comments:

~Miss Raquel said...

I love the second picture, Kelly! :) Such a housekeeping-look. :) Beautiful!

Blessings,
~Miss Raquel

Keilah said...

Kelly, you look SO good in that sweater! You should wear those colors more.

Smiles,
Keilah

I love your sweater, Kelly and such beautiful pictures. I love to see how you decorate and all the work you do together. It is an inspiration! Who takes all the pictures?

Love you all,
Dani,Amanda and Hannah

Kelly said...

Dearest Hahners,
Elizabeth took the pictures of me and then Mom took the ones of the group! Kelly

Best Life said...

Very pretty. We've been decorating too! I just love the holidays! Mrs. P~

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly and Elizabeth,
I love the pictures!
It looks like you had fun!
I want to do that to my house too!
God Bless!
Love,
Ellie

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures!
You have a very pretty house!
It is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I love your blog!

Love,
Nicole

Paulina C said...

You girls all have such a great sense of feminine and modest style! I enjoy your blog so much!

There is a fun new modest fashion swap group I am trying to spread the word about. Check it out here:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/mod-swap/

Please email me if you are interested in joining!Or if you know anyone that is! It is by invite only. paulinacarmel@ymail.com

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision