Finishing Up!

The plastic tablecloth is a great idea! Actually, I think this one is called an oil cloth.
Kelly's artsy shot!
This was one recipe of dough. We have a whole other one in the fridge.
We'll save it for another day!

Merry Christmas!
Enjoy the family and friends that the Lord has blessed you with.
Don't forget to help your mother all you can. She has a lot of extra work this time of year.
Remember to add joy to everyone's life you meet.
Enjoy every moment celebrating our precious Saviour and tell someone how much He means to you. Spend some extra time in the Word.
Our family sends all our love and we'll see you next week.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Lauren said...

What fun! I love the idea of having other little girls over to join in! When I did cookie baking with my younger siblings, however, they bailed half-way through, done with their creations! (-:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had fun!!!
I made some ginger bread men!
I love making cookies!!!!!
I love Elizabeth's apron! Did she get it for Christmas?
God Bless you all!
Love,
Millie

Best Life said...

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. And got some much needed rest. Love, Mrs. P~

Anonymous said...

I love making cookies!
They are fun to do!
My little sister Jammie helps me every year!
Love,
Ellie

crazycrafter said...

YUM! These are making me hungry! I miss you guys so incredibly much and wish that I could be there decorating cookies with you! I love you all and thank you for your sweet, encouraging blog,
Hannah, age 12

susanms said...

I love looking at your wonderful photos and thank the Lord for your Christ honoring family. :-)
Love in Christ,
Susan Stevenson

Kelly said...

Mrs. S, Thank you for your kind words. May God be glorified.

crazycrafter said...

Where did you get Lizzie's apron? I LOVE it! Thanks for your blog! Love you,
Hannah Marie Socolofsky

Anonymous said...

Love the cookie pictures! I love your aprons too! I hope your Holidays were fileld with Love & Family!

Miss you girls!

Love, Aunt Hannah

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision