A Walk in the Park

It's been a while since we last posted. We've had some busy days at our house.
Kelly decorated the front hall in anticipation of a very special guest.
The beautiful flowers were from our dad!
When your dad is a photographer, you never lack for pictures.
It was a gorgeous day and we enjoyed spending our day at the park.
Tonight I thought I'd share with you some things I wrote in an article
shortly before the Lord brought Stephen into my life.
"I see this special time in my life as an opportunity to serve the Lord with my
whole heart and fill my time wisely with skills that will benefit my family right now and the future family that the Lord may have for me! "
"I don't think there is a man out there who would tell his future bride that he wished she had not prepared herself so well for her important role as a wife and mother!"
"I am bountifully flourishing where God has me in my father's house and look with anticipation to the great things He has in store for me down the road."

"God will give us special ways to flourish in our homes if we will only trust Him."
Hebrews 11:6 "But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that comes
to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him."
God is going to do above and beyond all that we have ever asked or thought possible.
While at the park, we also had a little fun!
OK, let's make that a LOT of fun!
"The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it." Prov. 10:22
The Lord bless and keep you tonight.

11 comments:

Mikaela said...

Oh, thank you for the special encouragement, Tara, that meets me right where I am at in my life!

Great pictures

www.mommyoffaith19.blogspot.com

Best Life said...

Gorgeous pictures. I love the one of the four of you on the bench! Mrs. P~

Anonymous said...

Aww! How cute! I love all the wonderful pictures! :) It looks like you had a lot of fun in the park...
Thank you so much for sharing! :)

Lovingly,
~Emily

How encouraging, Tara! Thank you so much. Great pictures, too! :)
~Marissa

Leah said...

Cute pictures!! and very encouraging post!

Lauren said...

Thank you for showing us how God was faithful in fulfilling your desires! That is such an exciting message to hear!

~Miss Raquel said...

Oh thank you for all the photos, Tara! And the wonderul article...so encouraging - and exciting, now, to see that God fulfilled a desire for you!! Praise His Name!! I love all the pics of you and Stephen and the one of you, Stephen and Kelly - ya'll look so happy and excited! :)

Love and blessings,
~Miss Raquel

Anonymous said...

Dearest Tara,

Oh, those pictures are so beautiful! That's wonderful that your dad is a photographer and that he catches all those moments on his camera! Thank you for sharing those with us! Thank you for sharing that article with us! I know I have awhile till marriage, and I want to be helpful to my family as much as I can and prepare for my future home as well while I have single time! You and Kelly are such a beautiful example of that to me!

Love you, and can't wait for the wedding!!!

Love,
Amanda H.

Jacqueline said...

Love the pictures y'all! :) Tara I can't stop expressing how excited I am for you and Stephen! You are both VERY special and I'm SO happy for both of you that he brought you together! I hope some of us can make it to the wedding! Love you! <3

Anonymous said...

Any updates on a wedding date? I figure there must be some planning as the blog is pretty quiet!! =)

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision