You’re Invited…


To a Maiden’s Quest Reunion

Featuring

“The Rest of the Story”

By Tara and Stephen




Saturday, March 27, 2010

2:00-5:00 p.m.


North Belt Baptist Church

7534 Old North Belt Drive
Humble, TX 77396



No more frogs for Tara!

Her prince has come, and they are soon to be married!



Please join us for a joyful reunion of MQ alumni from across the city as we gather to hear Tara and Stephen share their courtship story.

In addition to edifying sessions given by the happy couple, our time together will include light refreshments, a hand-made craft, and uplifting music! You don’t want to miss this special event with a focus on the beauty of purity!



Maidens and mothers of all ages are welcome!

Guests are welcome too!



You must R.S.V.P. to Katrina Rebsch

713-876-2449 or purefragrance99@yahoo.com

(Kindly reply by March 17)

11 comments:

Amy Vest said...

This is beautiful, my friend! I am SO blessed... Love you and will be praying for this special time! It would be so fun to see a report on the blog!

Juliana said...

Tara,
my family is so excited that you are doing another Maiden's Quest. I hope we are able to attend. Thank you for all you do!
God bless you,
Juliana!

Hannah D. said...

Oh, I wish I was coming to Texas to hear it! I miss Maiden's Quest!! Do post videos, will you?

Love and prayers,
Hannah D.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Hannah! Please post videos! Wish I could come, but I live in WA.

~Sarah H.

Lauren said...

I'll just have to move to "Humble" (-: TX. It sounds like this will be a wonderful day!

Oh Tara, I wish WE could be there! :) Maybe when you come down you can share with us all that you did at this little gathering. It sounds like a blessed time. I hope many are blessed. Thank you for all the hard work you've put in all the pictures and updates. We love your blog! :) We love you all too! :)
Love,
Dani

Awwww. Tara! I wish we could come!!! That would be SO much fun! But I am so blessed to think that we'll be at the wedding! I'm SO excited for this! I've been thinking about it every day, and thinking about how excited I am!!! I can't wait!!! I bet the ladies that will be there will be encouraged by your story!!

Lots of Love,
~Emily

Keilah said...

How wonderful!

susanms said...

I am so happy for Tara and how the Lord has led and answered prayer in her and Stephen's lives. Praise the Lord!

SarahLee said...

Tara,
What a beautiful idea! I love it...wish we were nearer to attend. I can't wait to hear how it goes. Thank you for sharing your testimony as an example of purity to others for Christ's sake.
Thanks for the email as well. ;)
Sarah

Anonymous said...

I wish we were closer, I would love to be more involved in your life endeavours! You girls never fail to amaze me! I hope Nicole gets to meet her awesome cousins soon!

Love you!
Aunt Hannah
xoxo

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision