Lots to Share

Wow!!! Has it really been a month? And a day?
Yikes!!! Well, I'm afraid we have been rather busy! But the good news is
we'll have lots of fun catching up!

There has been a whirlwind of sewing and other wedding preparations going on at our house.
Also, we've taken a lot of trips in the last month!

Kelly and Elizabeth took an amazing trip which she'll tell you more about soon. It looks like they sure took their trip at the right time of year, when the beautiful wildflowers are blooming in every field!

And why is our usually sweet brother in law snarling?

We started working on this post early this evening only to find out our computer would not connect to the internet. Two hours and lots of hard work later (thanks Dad) here we are.
But now, of course, we're too tired to think! So we have much more to share but for tonight may the Lord bless and keep you. Praise His Name.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe! I love the face Reuben! I feel like I was there...oh wait I was:) Miss you guys already, had such a great time with you & loved meeting Stephen such a wonderful guy! Getting so close Tara!!!!!! How many days;)

Malia

Mikaela said...

I can assure you it's been a month and a day--thanks for not forgetting your blog! I look forward to hearing all the stories behind the pictures.
My family enjoyed working with you all at the conference--I only wish I could have been there too!

~Miss Raquel said...

Oh, I love those two pictures - the one of all three of your girls and the other, of the two of you girls out in the field! How feminine and beautiful! :)
I'm off to go comment on the newest post...such fun to read!
Many blessings!
~Miss Raquel

Dearest Kelly!

Oh! How beautiful all the pictures were and everything! It sounds like you had such a wonderful time (and it looks so much fun too!) I LOVE all the pictures... they are SO beautiful!

Love you!
~Emily

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! I especially love the one on top! You all are so beautiful. God's joy just radiates from you all!

In Him,
~Sarah H.

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision