Howdy, y'all!!

Hello to everyone. I just spent quite some time trying to add pictures here and the computer just won't cooperate :( , so until I get my wonderful dad's help this evening, we'll just say "Hello!"

Yes, I know. I haven't been blogging too well lately. I guess Tara and I just weren't meant to be apart! :)

For now though, we can catch up at another blog. I can highly recommend this blog as I have read many uplifting, challenging posts there. I was especially touched by the post on 11-2-11 Jane Doe,
Meet Your Sin Nature. The blog is www.onebrightcorner.blogspot.com

I hope you enjoy your reading. The only part I can't figure out is the part about the southern accent. I guess where they live everywhere is to be thought of as south, just like where I live we always look north!!

Well, hope all of y'all enjoy and let me know what ya'll think. I was just fixin to go start some supper, so I'll be seeing y'all real soon! :) Kelly

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear from y'all again! We missed your blog presence and are so excited to see your pics, very fun! Miss you all!
Brittany Sadler

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision