A Photoshoot With My New Niece!


I took sweet little Christiana on a photoshoot today!
It was a blast and such fun taking pictures of such a precious sleeping newborn.
Here is the very happy, beautiful mama and her little girl!
I thought that I would share some of the pictures with you all!
I am one blessed Aunt!
Blessings, Kelly
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Before and...

After....

Here is the happy daddy the day that she was born and he finally got to hold and meet his daughter.
 
 
I love you sweet Christiana and am very thankful that I was able to be here to see you come into this world!
More pictures coming soon...

9 comments:

What beautiful pictures! How fun!! ~Krista K.

Beadtrisslane.etsy.com

Adorable photos, Kelly! We love all the cute and creative photos! What a precious little girl-- it must be such fun to be an auntie! :)

Tara, you look wonderful!!! And what a beautiful baby! We are so happy for you and Stephen-- we praise the Lord for a safe delivery and healthy baby. We hope that we can meet her sometime soon!

Much love to you all,

The Hahner Girls

P.S. We would love to set up a date to talk sometime!

Mikaela said...

Those poses are so creative, Kelly! You showed off Christiana's precious features so well. ;-)

Anonymous said...

LOVELY photos! Would love to hear Taras birth story or stories even!


Blessings

Steffie said...

Woow Kellie !
Wonderful pictures, Christiana just looks like her mommy, may the Lord bless them all ! Rejoicing with you Tara !!

Kelly, I love the picture # 4 !! And the before/after as well ! So creative ! God bless you !

Sarah said...

I love the pictures Kelly!!
Especially the before and after pictures!

Susannah! said...

Wonderful Pictures!
She is so sweet!
I can't wait to see the other pictures!

What an adorable little girl in such adorable pictures! Kelly, you did a wonderful job! I can't get over the fact that Christiana has such reddish features to her hair!!! Where does that come from? :)
Tara, I'm sure you're thrilled to have a daughter now, too! So happy for you! And I love the name. ;)

Lovely photos, Kelly! And the baby is so cute! I really like the before and after pictures.
~Shiloh

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision