Christiana's First Day Out!


Christiana attended her first church service last Sunday but she didn't get a lot out of it because she looked just like this through the whole service! :) 

The very happy family of four!
A boy for me, a girl for you, praise the Lord, we pray we're not through!!! :-)

Psalm 118:23-24
This is the Lord's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes.
This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.


Tara is such a good mother and an excellent example for Elizabeth and I.


I am so grateful for my precious little nephews and neices.

We are so grateful that Elizabeth has the opportunity to be a little "mama".
It is rather interesting that she is about the same age difference from Christiana, as I was from her when she was born. I remember all the joy it gave me to care for her.

Our time was filled with so many blessings. One of the special blessings was the opportunity to spend some time with our friend Lauren.
It was so encouraging to spend time with a fellow dear sister in the Lord.
May the Lord continue to richly bless you and guide you Lauren.

We came back with so many fond memories that we will treasure always.
Blessings to everyone,
Kelly
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mikaela said...

So glad ya'll had a good time together! I just can't wait to see that sweet little pumpkin for myself!

Susannah! said...

Beautiful pictures kelly!!
I love your dress!

Thank you for all the wonderful pictures, Kelly! What a cute family! :) I love the matching outfits, too! It looks like you are having a wonderful time-- what a blessing!
We hope to meet Christiana soon!

Love to you all,
~Dani, Amanda, and Emily

Jennifer said...

Wonderful photos! Thank you for sharing your blessings with us. Mrs. Newsom

About

This blog is the place where four sisters share the ways that God is working in their lives.

Contact Daughters Of Vision

Please contact us through comments! Thank you. ~Daughters of Vision